Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Only you...

Warning: This post may get a bit touchy-feely. No worries, it's a one time thing.

Anyone who's met Tucker will understand when I say that parenting can be a challenge. But lately I've been fortunate that my kids have been such good friends. They've been playing well together and following each other around the house. In fact, when Grace refused Tucker's request to play upstairs with him, he told her, "Come with me, you're the only Grace I have." Awww shucks!

Grace and Tucker snuggling on the couch

And with the arrival of their cousin Sawyer, the kids have learned to share Grandma and Papa's attention and are incredibly gentle and loving.
Tucker and Sawyer

Grace and Sawyer

What can I say, I'm one lucky gal! Let's hope this good fortune lasts thru Christmas break!


No comments:

Post a Comment